Project Controls Manager
£60,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
Full Time / Permanent
Role ID: SF51022
At Cavendish Nuclear we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Project Controls Manager at our Warrington site.
As a Project Control Manager, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. You'll be responsible for establishing PMO governance, processes and procedures across a large EPC project.
Day to day, you'll establish the project baseline position in terms of scope/cost/schedule and the ongoing governance control of these.
* Manage scheduling staff to develop, manage, revise and analyse integrated project schedules
* Manage project controls staff to provide cost/change management
* Provision of regular management reporting
* Relevant experience in a similar environment / business sector
* Extensive experience in a PMO position
* Awareness of various contracting methodologies
* Expert knowledge of PMO toolsets
* Full project lifecycle experience
37.5 Hours per week with a hybrid working arrangement
* Degree in relevant engineering / project management field
* Ideally APM qualified
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance level for this role.
* Generous holiday allowance
* Matched contribution pension scheme, with life assurance
* Employee share scheme
* Employee shopping savings portal
* Payment of Professional Fees
* Reservists in the armed forces receive 10 days special paid leave
* Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
* 'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For the full extensive Benefits package please visit our Careers pages
For over 130 years Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.