Business Administration Team Leader
Location - Reading / Basingstoke Area
Salary: £34k - £43k (depending on experience)
Closing Date: 15th February
As part of our People Promise, AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) has a range of benefits to suit you. These include:
- Time to recharge your batteries with 270 hours of annual leave (plus every other Friday off!).
- Consideration for flexible working arrangements so that your work may fit in with your lifestyle.
- Opportunities for Professional Career Development that include funding for the annual membership of a relevant professional body, access to mentors and training.
- Employee Assistance Programme and Occupational Health Services.
- A generous defined contribution Group Personal Pension (we will pay between 9% and 13% of your pensionable pay depending on your own contribution).
- Life Assurance.
- Discounts - access to savings on a wide range of everyday spending.
- Special Leave Policy including paid time off for volunteering, public service (including reserve forces) and caring for your family.
- A host of voluntary & core benefits to suit your health and wellbeing - more information available on our careers site.
What's a day like in the life of a Business Administration Team Leader?
As the Business Administration team leader you will be responsible for overseeing, developing and coaching a team of dedicated business administrators and coordinating the day-to-day administrative activities. Your leadership skills, attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities will be essential to succeed in this role. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and experienced professional looking to take the next step in their career and contribute to the growth and success of AWE.
- Supporting and coaching a team of business administrators.
- Managing workloads to meet and deliver business requirements.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Providing advice and guidance to customers.
- Identifying and driving improvements.
- Maximising system efficiency and capability.
- Monitoring and managing the delivery of services.
- Providing leadership and management to your team.
- Supporting your team and driving motivation.
- Monitoring and measuring delivery to ensure a quality service.
- Be the first point of escalation within Business Administration for team or customer.
- Building sound working relationships with customers.
- Maintaining and promoting high personal standards in Environment, Safety, Health, Security and Quality.
To be successful in this role, applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Effective leadership skills, with the ability to develop, motivate and inspire a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level.
- Proficient in IT programmes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
Candidates must be willing and able to obtain and maintain the necessary security clearance for the role.